Friday, July 6, 2012

Thing #23

I have learned many things during this class. On a personal level, I found Google Reader feeds interesting. I set up a reader and subscribed to several crafting blogs, which I then pin to Pinterest. It is much easier than checking a multitude of websites. I also have found many educational blogs as well. This is a good way to keep up with all of the new Web 2.0 information out there. By following other educators on Twitter, I can also keep up with the latest developments as well. During the course, I have discovered many ways to enhance the learning of my students. I learned new ways to use YouTube in the classroom (it is so much more than just entertainment). I also enjoyed learning about slideshows, online generators, Delicious and LibraryThing and discovered ways they can be implemented into the classroom. There is always something new to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment