Friday, June 22, 2012

Thing #13

*Using Mosiac Maker, I used several of my own images (of my dogs) from Flickr to create a picture collage.

1. IMG_9141, 2. IMG_9118, 3. IMG_7182, 4. IMG_6623

*Using a Comic Strip Generator, I created the following:


*I used a Logo Generator to create my name.

Using Famous Star I am famous!


*Other things that can be used in the classroom that I discovered using The Generator Blog:
Create a Crossword Puzzle to review vocabulary or spelling words
Make Your Own Cereal Box to have students create a autobiography or biography
Use an Imagination Prompt Generator for writing

There is so many resources out there! Always experiment with them first, since there are some that would be inappropriate for the classroom. There are many ways to use these generators in all subject areas - be creative!

1 comment:

  1. These are fun to add to your online Library page. It's fun to use image generators to spruce up your websites or signs around the library.

    ReplyDelete