Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thing #15

Delicious in another great organizational tool. It is similar to Pinterest, in that you can share and search ideas with others. However, it is different because it can be defined specifically with tags. I set up a stack of Library Displays. while searching the internet for ideas, the results were very broad, ranging from home libraries, office libraries, college libraries, etc. Being a new elementary librarian and wanting ideas specifically for an elementary school setting, I can use Delicious to tag those sites that pertain to what I am looking for. Later, I can revisit those sites to view ideas about library decorating and displays. Professionally, Delicious can be used with teachers to compile information that would further enhance what they are working on in class. It would be a great collaboration tool for teachers and other school personnel. View my Delicious links here.

No comments:

Post a Comment