Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thing #6

I love the reader!  It makes keeping up with information so much easier.  It is a great way to keep up with up to date technology & teaching strategies (when subscribed to those blogs).  I also subscribed to several bloggers feeds that I have found on Pinterest.  Instead of checking their blogs, it all comes to me.

As part of the stretch activity, I created a custom news feed on the NBA Finals.  Needless to say that there were numerous items that appeared each day.  However, when the finals are over those items will subside.

3 comments:

  1. You might want to create a link to Pinterest for those who don't know about this great tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter (who's about your age) is hooked on Pinterest and I am getting hooked too. She even made a salad using a picture from Pinterest because it was so pretty, and it even ended up being tasty too :) BTW I know your husband because we shared a room one year at MHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also checking Pinterest but I do not understand the concept. Do People only share pictures?

    ReplyDelete